Australian Galleries – Sydney is seeking a part-time Administrative Gallery Assistant for 3 days per week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday).
To effectively carry out this position you will be required to work both in a small team within the gallery, as well as in conjunction with the 10 staff members nationally. The primary focus of this role will be administrative with support to the Gallery Manager & National Director as well as assisting throughout the organisation where required.
The role requires assisting with the administrative procedures of the gallery, greeting clients, sales and maintaining the customised Australian Galleries database.
- proven experience in organisational, secretarial and administration
- ability to demonstrate high-level office administration, excelling in management software, touch typing and database entry
- knowledge and experience of MS Word (advanced), Database software, Outlook, Excel
- outstanding communication and customer relation skills
- attention to detail
- applicant must be organised and able to multitask
Note, while this is in a creative environment, the role is not a curatorial or creative one.
If you feel you have all of the requirements stated above, please email a letter of application and curriculum vitae to; email@example.com
Application due: Friday 15 Dec, 6 pm