Japanese beverage maker CHOYA Umeshu are one of the sponsors of the always popular Japanese Film Festival, touring Australia from October to December in 2016.
Umeshu is a traditional Japanese liqueur made from ume fruit.
For the second year CHOYA are challenging students to create a 15 second promo video for their new product- CHOYA Sparkling. The winning video will screen during the festival, and its creator will receive $1000 prize.
The theme for this years competition is: 'a stylish, summer BBQ'.
- Length: 15 seconds
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Frame rate: 25 frames per second (PAL)
- Resolution: 1080p (1920x1080) square pixels
- File format: MOV
- Codeo: Apple Prores 422 HQ
- Audio: 24 bits per smaple, 48 kHz stereo. Uncompressed PCM.
- Include the CHOYA jingle & logo image in the first second of your video
- Include the CHOYA classic bottle & soda RTD and the text "NEW Ready-to-Drink CHOYA!" at the end of your video
- Participants must be over 18 years of age. Group entries are permitted.
Contact CHOYA for more information, or to enter. Entries close 31 July, 2016.