Located in an iconic creative office space in Ultimo, the Dash Digital Media office is searching for a talented Graphic Design Graduate Intern to join their creative team (which includes Fuji, the office puppy).
Dash Digital Media have introduced a graduate apprenticeship program to give a successful graduate the opportunity to experience working for Dash Digital Media full time for a 12 week period. They are looking for a candidate who will treat this as full time position, and take ownership of their work during the 12 weeks. This candidate will be remunerated with a stipend payment each fortnight.
Dash Digital Media are actively looking to expand their team, and so there may be opportunity to transition into a full time permanent position at the end of the 12 week Graduate Internship.
During the Graduate apprenticeship, you will work alongside their Creative team under the guidance of their Creative Director on a wide range of tasks which may include the following:
- Digital graphics, including: social media graphics (for instagram, facebook, snapchat, twitter), digital banners, EDMs, website design.
- Print graphics, including: large scale booth design for fitness expos; product packaging; magazine ads; clothing & accessories design; flyers; shop windows: banners etc.
- Editing and retouching images in line with industry style.
- Assisting with photo and video shoots.
Successful applicants must:
- Be a recent graduate of a graphic design (or other creative) degree;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Have an obsession for social media and a keen interest in fitness and health;
- Be eager, hardworking and a very fast learner.
If this sounds like you, please send through your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a brief introduction on yourself and why you think they should give you this opportunity.